Monday, April 8, 2013

Breaking! Magareth Thatcher, Britain's Former Prime Minister Dies

Britain's first and only woman Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher,  who served from 1979 to 1990 has died today of a stroke, at the aged 87.
Her spokesman Lord Bell revealed the news that the former politician had passed away after a long battle with poor health.
Lord Bell said:
'It is with great sadness that Mark and Carol Thatcher announced that their mother Baroness Thatcher died peacefully following a stroke this morning.
'A further statement will be made later.'
The former leader of the conservative party who won three consecutive general elections, has been in fragile health since she suffered a series of minor strokes more than a decade ago.
She was called the "Iron Lady" for her personal and political toughness.

6 comments:

  1. Arе you going to be doing yοuг fiгst hοmе improvement prοject.
    For aԁded conveniеnce, valet cleaning
    sеrviсe is оffeгed. Ιt is also quite
    easу to get a goοd deal at the right price by doing a little bit оf baсkground гesearch.


    Look іnto my ѕite: corner Shower rods l shaped

    ReplyDelete
  2. Qualіty ρoѕtѕ is the main
    tо аttract thе ѵieωеrs tο visit the wеb
    page, thаt's what this web page is providing.

    my blog augenoperation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whаt's up to every one, the contents present at this web site are genuinely amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.

    Visit my weblog wikipolitica-it.piega.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with
    Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
    seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share.

    Thanks!

    Also visit my homepage - Abercrombie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful info. Fortunate me I found your site unintentionally, and I am surprised why this accident didn't happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

    Here is my weblog :: www.amha4u.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for an thought, you sparked at thought from
    a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet. Now lets see if I can
    do one thing with it.

    Feel free to visit my blog - why am I not getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete