Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Gospel From The Strippers Pole! See Preacher Who Preaches With Her Breasts Out(Video Inside)


When I came across this story on mediatakeout a few days ago, I couldn't help laughing so hard....like seriously, confessions from a strippers pole? Really? Even as a lady, I was so distracted by her boobs on display. I just kept wondering who would take her seriously...but on the contrary, men are said to be flocking heavily to her church, for obvious reasons.
I didn't post this story immediately because I wanted to lay my hands on the you-tube version of the video. So now, for your viewing pleasure, watchthe 'Gospel from the stripper's pole' after the cut...Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up plus the rest of the
    website is really good.

    Here is my homepage - healthy diet plans

    ReplyDelete