Sunday, January 6, 2013

What Money Can Do: Wealthy Indian Man Spends N3.5 Million On Shirt Made Of Gold To Impress Women

Indian's love for gold is a notorious fact known to all. However, 32 year old money lender Datta Phuge from Pimpri-Chinchwad took  it to a whole new level with his newly made "golden shirt"-and I mean golden, literally. The wealthy Indian gold lover has in a bid to attract ladies splashed out about 3.5 million in naira on a shirt made of solid gold.  The shirt took a team of 15 goldsmiths two weeks to make, working 16 hours a day creating and weaving the gold threads. It  also comes complete with its own matching cuffs and a set of rings crafted from left-over gold. Datta says: 'I know I am not the best looking man in the world but surely no woman could fail to be dazzled by this shirt?' 'The gold shirt has been one of my dreams, it will be an embellishment to my reputation as the ‘Gold man of Pimpri'  he added. The precious, gaudy shirt was assembled on a fabric base of imported white velvet, and comes with six Swarovski crystal buttons and an intricate belt, also made of gold. Did you notice the chains he has on? I cant even call them necklaces...lol. What money will cause sha! *smh*. Let him come and try it in Naija first, hehehehe! I like the shirt sha...after all its gold! :d NB: 3.5 million naira is the cost of production excluding the gold. I hear Mr Phuge provided the gold. Mojisola Delano at 6:56 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment