Monday, January 21, 2013

‘I am so much addicted to Sêx’ – Lady Seeks help

b9ae5fd875b49edf393233056e2b99c6
I am a 22 years girl in a local polytechnic. I am so much addicted to séx that I can sleep with more than 6 men in a day.
The problem is that, my parents had heard about my behaviour and Since last week they have been monitoring my movements. Now I am really disturbed because I feel that i’m lacking something. I have my young brother of 17 years who is ready to help me.
Should I allow him to taste my soup??
Because I think that is the only option.

Please Advice me.

3 comments:

  1. Ur a loose bucket. U nid deliverance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go check ur self girl, u really nid deliverance

    ReplyDelete
  3. U realy do nid deliverance... Go 2 God in prayers and he will answer you coz I thnk it's more of a spiritual problem dan physical

    ReplyDelete