Monday, November 26, 2012

Tulisa On Sex: “I Act Like The Virgin Mary”

Tulisa has revealed she is “like the Virgin Mary” when it comes to having sex. The X Factor judge, who was at the centre of a sex tape drama earlier this year, also told Fabulous magazine that sometimes, she feels God is testing her. The 24-year old explained: “You might think I’m a coconut for saying it but I honestly believe the universe has set my life out like this because it wants me to be tested. “God knows what else it will throw at me, but I think I’ll be fighting until the day I retire.” Speaking of her sex life, the Sight Of You singer – who is currently dating Newcastle United star Danny Simpson – claimed that she was more sexually active in her youth. The N-Dubz stunner confessed: “80% of the guys I’ve been with were when I was between 14 and 17… Now I’m 24 I act like the Virgin Mary. “Sex to me now is a massive thing. I’m not going to get into it unless I’m going to have a relationship with that person.” Tulisa recently hit back at ‘haters’ who had criticised her romance with Simpson, stating on Twitter she is “very happy” with her man.

No comments:

Post a Comment